Organization of International Conference Sessions
- Special Session on “Time-modulated antenna arrays” at the Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS 2011), Suzhou, China, September 12-16, 2011.
- Special Session on “Time-domain arrays for innovative communication and sensing” at the IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE AP-S 2014) and USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Memphis, Tennessee, USA, July 6-12, 2014.
- Special Session on “4D Antenna Arrays: Theory, Techniques, and Applications” at the IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE AP-S 2015) and North America Radio Science Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, July 19-25, 2015.
- P. Rocca, Q. Zhu, E. T. Bekele, S. Yang, and A. Massa, “4D arrays as enabling technology for cognitive radio systems,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation – Special Issue on ‘Antenna Systems and Propagation for Cognitive Radio,’ vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1102-1116, March 2014.
- Q. Zhu, S. Yang, P. Rocca, and Z. Nie, “Signal-to-noise ratio and time-modulated signal spectrum in four-dimensional antenna arrays,” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 264-270, 2014.
- Q. Zhu, S. Yang, R. Yao, and P. Rocca, “A phase-comparison monopulse system based on a 4D antenna array,” Proc. European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 20114), (no. 978-88-907018-4-9/14/$31.00©2014 IEEE), The Hague, The Netherlands, April 6-11, 2014, pp. 2251-2254.
- E. T. Bekele, L. Poli, L. Manica, P. Rocca, A. Massa, S. Yang and Q. Zhou, “Advances on time-modulated arrays for cognitive radio,” Proc. European Conference on Antennas & Propagation (EuCAP 2013), (no. 978-88-907018-3-2/13©2013 IEEE), Gothenburg, Sweden, 8-11 April 2013, pp. 344-346.